Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fondant Fun

Hi Everyone....So, it's a rainy Sunday and what did I decide to do today????  I messed around with the fondant I had left over from my final cake class project.  This is a chocolate cake with vanilla pudding (as per Mr. Grauman's request).  I experimented with some flowers and bows and tried out covering a square cake.  IT WASN'T BAD AT ALL!!!  I'll be bringing this in to work tomorrow.  I have my first official order at the end of this month for a bridal shower.  I'm pretty excited!  Pictures to follow on that one later (obviously).  

Well, enjoy the photos.  I experimented with a photo shop background and adjusted some lighting.  Oh yes!!  I also went and bought backdrop material to make my pictures look a bit more "professional" and just overall nicer! 

Until next time....making memories, one cake at a time!
















No comments:

Post a Comment