Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer Endings

Well, Papa Russ and Beth's wedding went off without a hitch!  While the weather was iffy on the days around the Wedding Day, the actual Wedding day was GORGEOUS!!  Nothing but blue sky and white puffy clouds.  I'll even post a picture or two of the wedding.  For the wedding, 4 dozen cupcakes were made with buttercream icing, topped with a small daisy!  The 2-tiered wedding cake was home made coconut cake with fondant covering.  Beth's choice of flowers were daisies, and so they shimmered the cake! 

Overall, the wedding was a blast with wonderful friends and a beautiful family!  I'm not sure what orders are in store for me, but I'm sure I'll get the bug to create something new in the very near future for fall! 

Until next time, making memories, one cake at a time!







2 comments:

  1. They were beautiful and delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin,
    You worked SOOOO hard on this and it was BEAUTIFUL!!! I loved it so much!
    THank you!
    xo,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete