Monday, February 28, 2011

Daisy Fever

Hi all!!

I am back.  I've been finishing up some fondant work and boy oh boy.....I think I love fondant now.  Now, I know what you're thinking:  Erin!!  Fondant does NOT taste good!  I know, I know.  However, the finished product is just so great!  I'm including a picture of my final project from class tonight.  Also, I've been making some gum paste flowers....cupcakes to follow with those this week.  In the spirit of spring and summer, I hope you enjoy the "daisy cake" as much as I enjoyed making it!










Until next time....Making Memories, One Cake at a Time!  :)

2 comments:

  1. SOOOO adorable! GOsh it looks so hard to do!!
    I love it.
    xoxo
    beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Beth!! I really enjoyed using the fondant. It was a hit at work today, too.

    ReplyDelete